Bar Harbor, ME Private Jet Charter | UberJets
Bar Harbor Airport & Charter Routes
Bar Harbor, Maine had become quite the destination spot. First, it was artists of the Hudson Valley School that discovered the picturesque little coastal town. They painted beautiful seascapes and landscapes that caught the attention of many potential visitors. Wealthy Americans began to flock to Bar Harbor in droves, eager to experience the town for themselves. Outdoor enthusiasts also found their way to Bar Harbor. The town was a haven for nature lovers, with plenty of activities to enjoy. This mix of culture and invigoration made Bar Harbor a unique place that people wanted to visit again and again.
Private Jet Charter Airports in and around Bar Harbor, ME
There’s no better way to travel to Bar Harbor than by private aircraft! At UberJets, we can get you there in style and comfort, so you can enjoy everything this wonderful island-town has to offer.
Closest to Bar Harbor is Hancock County (BHB), which makes getting there a breeze. So come fly with us and start your vacation the right way!
Popular Charter Flights to/from Bar Harbor
Looking for a convenient and luxurious way to get from NYC, Boston, DC, or Chicago to Bar Harbor? Look no further than private charter flights with UberJets! Our aircraft are available from Teterboro (TEB) and White Plains (HPN) in New York, Hanscom Field (BED) in Boston, and any airport in DC or Chicago – so you can choose the departure point that’s most convenient for you. Plus, with our direct flights, you’ll avoid traffic and arrive in Bar Harbor in style! Book your private charter flight today.
Here is a list of aircraft commonly available for Block Island RI jet charters:
- Pilatus PC-12 – Great for short flights less than 2hrs, seating for 8.
- Lear 75 – Popular Light Jet that can reach all of the Midwest, seating for 7.
- Lear 60 – One of the most popular Midsize Jets in history, seating for 7-8.
- Gulfstream G-IVSP – Large cabin, free WiFi, intercontinental range, seating for 14.
With the freedom of choice, UberJets Members can decide from a vast arsenal of safety vetted aircraft, all within our select Virtual Hangar℠. This system allows for complete customization of your travel plans – all the way down to the exact year, make, model, and pilot experience! Using the industry’s newest flight optimization technology, UberJets is constantly in the pursuit of perfecting our Jetters aircraft experience…
Top Luxury Accommodations in Bar Harbor, ME
To truly get the full coastal experience in Bar Harbor, book a suite at an oceanfront hotel. For a more homey feel, stay as a guest in one of the town’s historic mansions that have been converted into inns. If you’re looking for something cozy, try a room in a bed-and-breakfast. Or, if you prefer more privacy, rent a mountain-top cottage. No matter where you stay, Bar Harbor will pleasantly surprise you with its warmth and hospitality.
Arts and Culture Sights of Bar Harbor, ME
- Bar Harbor has something for everyone.
- For the musically inclined, the town hosts two annual music festivals featuring string orchestra as well as chamber and jazz music. The town is also known for the various bands and solo artists that play at the local bars and nightclubs.
- Bar Harbor’s museums have exhibits on the town’s Gilded Age, Native American heritage as well as Acadia National Park.
Outdoor Activities in Bar Harbor, ME
- Bar Harbor boasts of one of the world’s oldest golf courses. Unconventional, to say the least, it stretches across mountains, beaches and comes with its very own natural waterfall. Alluring in its rustic beauty, Bar Harbor invites you to commune with nature comfortably seated atop a bus or trolley.
- For biking enthusiasts, the nearby Acadia National Park offers 55 miles of carriage trails. In the winter, these trails are perfect for cross-country skiing. Winter also transforms the park loop road into a snowmobiler’s heaven.
- If you are more adventurous, rock climbing or, during the winter, ice climbing may be your true calling. Bar Harbor’s waters are as enticing as its terrain. Try kayaking or canoeing for a totally relaxing and rejuvenating experience or for something a little more exciting you can participate in one of the many whale watching trips during whale season.