Salt Lake City, UT Private Jet Charter | UberJets
Salt Lake City Airport & Charter Routes
UberJets is the leading provider of private jet charters in Salt Lake City. With UberJets, you can skip the lines and security hassles at major airport terminals and depart on your own schedule, with all of your ski equipment in hand! UberJets also offers WiFi-equipped executive jets for business travelers who need to stay connected while in the air. So whether you’re looking for a leisurely trip or a productive business trip, UberJets has you covered. Book your charter flight to Salt Lake City today!
Private Jet Charter Airports in and around Salt Lake City, UT
Ogden-Hinckley Airport (OGD, KOGD) – previously Ogden Municipal Airport, is located three miles southwest of Ogden, UT, and about 36 miles northwest of Salt Lake City. Three FBOs are available here: Kemp Jet Services, Mt. Valley Aviation, and Ogden Jet Center.
South Valley Regional Airport (U42) – formerly Salt Lake City Municipal 2 Airport is located 7 miles southwest of downtown Salt Lake City. The airport’s single FBO is called Air Center of Salt Lake.
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC, KSLC) – is located about 4 miles from the city’s central business district. There are two full-service fixed base operators (FBOs) available at SLC to provide general aviation services: Salt Lake Jet Center and Million Air.
Popular Salt Lake City Private Jet Charter Routes:
- Private Jet from New York to Salt Lake City – Skiing is a great way to spend time with the family and get some exercise. However, getting to the slopes can be a hassle, especially if you’re flying from New York. But what if you could avoid the crowds and travel on your own schedule? With a tailored charter flight from New York to Salt Lake City, you can do just that.
- Charter Jet from Chicago to Salt Lake City – Looking for a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of Chicago? Charter a jet to the Great Salt Lake! With UberJets, you can be in Utah in 2 hours or less, enjoying the stunning scenery and peaceful atmosphere.
Here is a list of aircraft commonly available for Salt Lake City, UT jet charters:
- Citation Mustang – Great for short flights less than 2hrs, seating for 4.
- Citation CJ1 – Popular Light Jet that can reach all of the Midwest, seating for 7.
- Lear 60 – One of the most popular Midsize Jets in history, seating for 7-8.
With the freedom of choice, UberJets Members can decide from a vast arsenal of safety vetted aircraft, all within our select Virtual Hangar℠. This system allows for complete customization of your travel plans – all the way down to the exact year, make, model, and pilot experience! Using the industry’s newest flight optimization technology, UberJets is constantly in the pursuit of perfecting our Jetters aircraft experience…
Top Luxury Accommodations in Salt Lake City, UT
When planning your trip to Salt Lake City, we know you will want only the best accommodations. Some of the top luxury hotels in town are:
- St. Regis Deer Crest Resort
- The Grand America Hotel
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Hotel Park City
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
Arts and Culture Sights of Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City offers countless activities, from museums, cultural attractions, and live performances to outdoor recreation and sports games. While you’re in town you may be interested in some of these unique possibilities:
- City Creek Park
- Museum of Church History & Art
- Boondocks Fun Center
- Classic Cars Intl
- Gallivan Center
Weather in Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City enjoys a temperate climate, with warm summers and cold winters. July is the warmest month of the year, when average maximum temperatures reach 89 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the winters can be quite cold, with the average minimum temperature in January dipping to 25.4 degrees. Salt Lake City experiences fairly consistent precipitation throughout the year, with an annual average of 17.75 inches. May is typically the wettest month, at an average rainfall of 2.31 inches. However, the city sees its fair share of sunny days as well, making it a pleasant place to live all year round.